Agricultural Commerce, Business Development and Marketing
Current Agricultural Commodity Prices
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) includes five commodity programs: dairy, fruit and vegetable, livestock and seed, poultry, and cotton and tobacco. The programs provide standardization, grading and market news services for those commodities. They enforce such federal laws as the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act and the Federal Seed Act. USDA-AMS commodity programs also oversee marketing agreements and orders, administer research and promotion programs, and purchase commodities for federal food programs.
The USDA-AMS compiles and issues daily market news reports on price, supply, demand, quality, movement, and market conditions of Florida agricultural commodities. This information serves producers, processors, distributors, retailers and consumers, and helps maintain an orderly distribution of agricultural products. For more information about current agricultural commodity prices, contact the USDA-AMS Market News Office in Oviedo at (407) 365-8813 or Miami at (305) 373-2955.
- USDA Market News Florida Slaughter Cattle Auctions
- USDA Market News Orlando Shipping Point Prices Fruit
- USDA Market News Eastern Cornbelt Daily Direct Hog Report
- USDA Market News National Direct Delivered Feeder Pig Report
- USDA Market News Orlando Shipping Point Prices Vegetables
- USDA Market News Orlando Truck, Air, Boat and Import Shipments