The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services' Marketing Team will assist you with a wide variety of services and marketing opportunities.
The mission of the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Marketing program is to extend in every practicable way the distribution and sale of Florida agricultural products throughout the world.
The Division of Marketing's International Marketing section offers our Florida agricultural producers and companies the opportunity to engage in various marketing opportunities such as participating in:
- Trade shows
- Trade missions
- Reverse trade missions
- Funding opportunities for generic and branded promotions through the Southern United States Trade Association (SUSTA) and the United States Livestock Genetics Export, Inc. (USLGE).
The Division of Marketing's Mission International Marketing section ensures that Florida fresh fruits and vegetables, horticulture, livestock and value-added products are prominently showcased in high profile events worldwide.
The Division of Marketing's International Marketing also provides valuable research services:
- Competitive intelligence research
- Valuable matchmaking services
- Trade lead information and opportunities
- Consultation services
- Shipping and transportation information
Current information about trade shows and services offered by the Division of Marketing can be accessed at florida-agriculture.com or for more information, please contact the Division of Marketing at 850-488-4366, by fax at 850-922-0374, or by email at .