Florida Market Bulletin
Submit Classified Advertisements
As a public service to Florida residents, the Florida Market Bulletin offers free classified advertising space, subject to the guidelines shown on the page titled “Advertising Rules and Regulations.” Please read them before submitting an ad. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contents of Florida Market Bulletin ads cannot be warranted. The Florida Market Bulletin assumes no responsibility for any transactions resulting from published advertisements. Advertisers found to be misrepresenting facts or behaving irresponsibly toward legitimate claims of buyer dissatisfaction will be barred from advertising in the Florida Market Bulletin and may be referred to appropriate legal authorities.
- The deadline for submitting a classified ad is the 20th of the month prior to the month the ad is to appear. (For example, for an ad to run in the June issue, it must be received by 5 p.m. on May 20th. If the 20th falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline is the last business day before the 20th).
- Ads received by the deadline will appear in both the printed and online versions of the Florida Market Bulletin. The deadline is the same for both versions.
- The printed version of the Florida Market Bulletin is mailed for delivery on the first of each month.
- The online version of the Florida Market Bulletin is posted on the web on the first of each month. Ads received by the 20th of the month will be posted online on the first day of the following month.
- All ads must be agriculturally related.
- All ads must be submitted in written form by U.S. mail, fax, overnight delivery, hand-delivery to the Florida Market Bulletin office, or by using the web contact form below. Ads will not be accepted by telephone.
- Complete a separate form for each category in which you are placing an ad.
- An ad may contain more than one item, provided that all items belong in the same category.
- Ads must be 20 words or less. Your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, required statements, and permit numbers are not included in the 20-word limit.
- Fill in all boxes of the form (only your e-mail address is optional). Incomplete requests cannot be accepted. Please do not use all capital letters.
For additional information, call (850) 487-8000.