Florida Market Bulletin
Submit Classified Advertisements
As a public service to Florida residents, the Florida Market Bulletin offers free classified advertising space, subject to the guidelines shown on the page titled “Advertising Rules and Regulations.” Please read them before submitting an ad.
Contents of Florida Market Bulletin ads cannot be warranted. The Florida Market Bulletin assumes no responsibility for any transactions resulting from published advertisements. Advertisers found to be misrepresenting facts or behaving irresponsibly toward legitimate claims of buyer dissatisfaction will be barred from advertising in the Florida Market Bulletin and may be referred to appropriate legal authorities.
- The deadline for submitting a classified ad is the 20th of the month prior to the month the ad is to appear. For example, for an ad to run in the June issue, it must be received by 5 p.m. on May 20.
- Ads received by the deadline will appear in the Florida Market Bulletin.
- The Florida Market Bulletin is posted on the web on the first of each month. Ads received by the 20th of the month will be posted online on the first day of the following month.
- All ads must be agriculturally related.
- Ads may be submitted online by clicking on the categories below. Alternatively, completed ad forms may be mailed, faxed or delivered to the Florida Market Bulletin office.
- An ad may contain more than one item, provided that all items belong in the same category.
- Ads must be 20 words or less. Your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, required statements, and permit numbers are not included in the 20-word limit.
- Fill in all information boxes (only your e-mail address is optional). Incomplete ad submissions will not be published. Please do not use all capital letters.
For additional information, call (850) 617-7350.
To place an ad online, click on the appropriate category below: