November 1, 2010
Poultry Loss Contract Grant Assistance Program Application Period Begins November 1 And Ends December 3
The Poultry Loss Contract Grant Assistance Program (PGAP) will provide assistance to poultry growers whose poultry growing arrangement with a live poultry dealer that filed proceedings under chapter 11 of title 11, United States Code, in United States Bankruptcy Court during the 30-day period beginning on December 1, 2008, was terminated. To be eligible for PGAP assistance poultry growers must:
– Have had their poultry growing arrangement terminated with a bankrupt live poultry dealer between May 1, 2008, and July 1, 2010;
– Not have entered into a poultry growing arrangement with any live poultry dealer for one month after termination of the poultry growing arrangement; and,
– Have records on file with an FSA county office showing:
– Average nonfarm adjusted gross income (AGI) not exceeding $500,000 for the three preceding tax years (2005-2007).
The deadline for applications is December 3, 2010. The application, forms and guidelines are online at florida-agriculture.com/news/11-01-10.htm
The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services will hold a grower workshop in Live Oak the second week of November to assist in the application process. For more information, contact Marshall Wiseheart at (850) 488-4366 or , or Yolanda Roundtree at (850) 488-7127 or .
- Download the 2009 Poultry Loss Contract Grant Assistance Program Application (PDF)
- Download Form CCC-0901 Member’s Information 2009 and Subsequent Years (PDF)
- Download Form CCC-0927 Consent to Disclosure of Tax Information – Individual (PDF)
- Download Form CCC-0928 Consent to Disclosure of Tax Information – Legal Entity (PDF)
- Download Form CCC-0926 Average Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) Statement (PDF)
- Download Form AD-1026 Appendix to Form AD-1026 Highly Erodible Land Conservation (HELC) and Wetland Conservation (WC) Certification (PDF)
For more information: